Top 5 WordPress Plugins for 2020
Image Source: https://www.flickr.com/photos/smemon/4850586965
Are you looking for some important WordPress plugins? Do you want to run your site more effectively and smoothly? Do you want to make your user experience better? Well, keep reading. You’re in the right article.
Before we dive into our top 5 best WordPress plugins list, let me introduce you a little bit about WordPress plugins.
Today, there are millions of websites that run through WordPress and the big part, if not all, users use some kind of plugins to make their website more attractive, efficient, and accessible. These plugins can be free or paid (depends upon the plugin) which thousands of costs.
Some are for SEO, some are for building up an ecommerce store and the list goes on. There are millions of different kinds of plugins. However, not all plugins are the same or work the same way and not all qualify as “important”. So today, we‘ve finalized the top 5 WordPress plugins you need to try in 2020.
JetPack is one of the most common plugins that is used by millions of users worldwide. The best thing is that this plugin is free and contains 30 upgradable modules, and that’s free. These modules can be disabled or enabled anytime from security, appearance, writing categories, general, and engagement.
Some of the Best Features of JetPack
- For an amazing and better writing experience, you can enable the grammar, spelling, and markdown modules for better writing.
- You can add a contact form.
- It contains a Post by Email feature, which allows you to publish an article on your site from an email. Amazing and time-saving, Right!
- Paid Subscription plans allow responsive Video hosting without ads
- It keeps an automatic backup of your site
2. Yoast SEO
If you’re using WordPress, you must be familiar with this plugin, if you haven’t used or heard about it, let me tell you. Yoast SEO handles most of the SEO aspects of your website and monitors it’s performance and web content. It’s the best WordPress plugin on the chart for years, and undoubtedly it is. Millions of people are using it and it has a solid rating which worth its popularity and uses among site owners.
Some of the Best Features of Yoast SEO:
- It creates a sitemap file and then submits it to search engines like Google to index your site pages
- Have an easy option to add meta’s to your web content (You don’t need to go the HTML way)
- It optimizes your content title, description, and image
- Helps you measure the quality and readability of your site content
- Edits the .txt and .htaccess files
- Automatically adds the SEO Title (in case you miss)
- It allows to you add focus keywords and synonyms for better rankings and understanding
- Offers full control over site breadcrumbs
If you’re in the ecommerce business and selling products or services online, WooCommerce is the must-have option for you. WooCommerce is a one-stop solution for all your online store needs. It makes the products on your site so managed and accessible that your customers can easily see and buy them.
Some of the Best Features of WooCommerce:
- It allows business owners to offer different options and versions of the products to customers
- Customers can choose from different shipment options like free shipping and local pickups
- It automatically calculates the Geolocation taxes
- Offers different payment options like PayPal and credit cards
- Allows you to shortlist products through categories and tags to help your customers find their products
- Includes an Import – Export option for products
- Great order management/order tracking interface
4. Google Analytics
Nothing reflects your business perfect than the stats. You must hear this popular sentence; Number don’t lie”. If you want to keep up with this, Google Analytics is the right decision for you. With this plugin, you can keep track of your site performance, how’s your content impacting your site, suggestions based upon your site recent performance and much more amazing things
Some of the Best Features of Google Analytics:
- Helps you track your performance in search results
- Allows you to rightly measure the impact of your content on your business
- Tells you how visitors are seeing your site in search engine and how did they find it
- Helps you calculate the conversion rate of your product or service
If you’re planning to run an email marketing campaign, you must have this plugin. MailChimp is the best WordPress plugin for email marketers. It not only manages your emails but also ensures that your subscriber list is up-to-date. Even though the MailChimp plugin is free, so you don’t need to worry about the money. However, for commercial purposes, it requires the premium subscription
Some of the Best Features of MailChimp:
- It automatically updates your subscriber’s list
- It can send emails in bulk
- You can customize your email
- Helps you create a beautiful Opt-In form
- Tracks the results of your email marketing campaign
- Helps you prepare a better campaign for future
In the end, we leave this up to you. Everyone has different experiences. We just mentioned our experiences with these plugins and they’re super reliable and trusted. Tell us in the comments below which plugin you’re already using, which one you’re going to use, and what you think of these plugins. Let us know in the comments.
Note: If you’re looking for PSD to WordPress conversion service, feel free to contact us. We have a team of professionals working with us who have years of experience in this field.