Last updated: Jan 12, 2019
We will seek to ensure that any identifiable personal information it collects during the registration and purchasing processes will be adequate, relevant and not excessive for purposes of operating its websites or any of its services and it will be kept accurate and up-to-date based on the information provided.
How and What Information We collect
We collect information from you in two ways: directly from your input and automatically through our website. We collect Personal Information like:
- Contact details, such as your name, email address, postal address and telephone number;
- IP addresses;
- Usernames and passwords;
- Payment information, such as your paypal email, bank account number (to send invoice);
- Comments, feedback, posts and other content you submit to our service; and
- Communication preferences.
In order to access certain content and to make use of additional functionality and features of our websites and services, we may ask you to register for an account by completing and submitting a registration form, which may request additional information.
If you choose to register and sign in by using a third party account (such as your Facebook account), the authentication of your login is handled by the third party. We will collect your name, email address and any other information about your third party account that you agree to share with us at the time you give permission for your account to be linked to your third party account.
We also collect Non-Personal Information like: statistical and other analytical information. These are collected on an cumulative basis of all visitors to our website. Such Data cannot be used to identify or contact you, such as demographic information regarding user IP addresses (for example) where they have been clipped or anonymized, browser types and other anonymous statistical data involving the use of our website technologies.
Information We Receive From Other Sources
We may hold information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We also work closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
Use of Your Information
We may use your personal information in the following ways:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with information about products and services that you request from us;
- To send you periodic catalogues from us, if you have consented to receive them;
- To provide you with information about other products, events and services we offer that are similar to those you have already purchased or inquired about or other communications containing information about new products and services or upcoming events of ours, our affiliates and non-affiliated third parties such as societies and sponsors, if you have consented to receive this information;
- For internal business and research purposes and to help enhance, evaluate and develop our websites, products and services and to develop new products and services;
- To notify you about changes or updates to our websites;
- To notify you about changes or updates to our products and services if you have consented to receive this information;
- To respond to your requests, inquiries, comments or concerns;
- To administer our services and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, statistical and survey purposes;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so; and
- As part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- For any other purpose that we may notify you of from time to time, providing that we have sought your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We will not disclose your personal information to any third party except as follows:
- Where necessary in connection with services provided by intermediaries, who are required to comply with this policy. These service providers provide us with a wide range of office, administrative, information technology, production and business management services;
- If you voluntarily provide information in response to an advertisement, with the third party serving the advertisement;
- In order to comply with the law or requests by law enforcement agencies, to enforce our Terms and Conditions or to protect the rights, property or safety of our services, users or others; and
- In the event that all or substantially all of the business or assets of is relating to this service are sold or otherwise assigned to another entity, personally identifiable information may be transferred to such entity; and
- Where necessary in connection with providing publishing services on behalf of third parties, such as institutions and societies, providing we have your consent.
We may disclose to carefully chosen third parties navigational and transactional information in the form of anonymous, aggregate usage statistics (including “page views” on this website and the products therein) and demographics but only in forms that do not reveal your identity or personal information.
Cross Border Transfers
We may transfer your personal information outside of your country of residence for the following reasons:
- In order to process your transactions. Such processing may include, among other things, the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services.
- In order to satisfy global reporting requirements. We may be required to provide your personal information to our affiliates in other countries.
Safe Harbour: We complie with the US-EU Safe Harbor Framework and US-Swiss Safe Harbor Framework as set forth by the US Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information from European Union member countries and Switzerland. We have certified that it adheres to the Safe Harbor Privacy Principles of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access, and enforcement.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to us; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use all commercially reasonable efforts to prevent unauthorized access to such information.
Disclosure in Chat Rooms or Forums
You should be aware that identifiable personal information–such as your name or e-mail address–that you voluntarily disclose and that is accessible to other users (e.g. on bulletin boards or in chat areas) could be collected and disclosed by others. Wecannot take any responsibility for such collection and disclosure.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will inform you (before collecting your data) and shall seek your consent to use your data for such marketing purposes or to disclose your information to any third party for such marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the consent forms we use when collecting your personal data.
We always welcome your views regarding privacy policies. If you find that we have not adhered to our privacy statement, or if you want to update your information, you can do so by sending us an email. If you want to delete or get a copy of your data on our site, send a mail to [email protected] We will do that with immediate effect.
Additional Information Regarding Children’s Privacy