WooCommerce is one of the most well-known, popular and used e-commerce WordPress plugin. Packing an impressive suite of built-in features, WooCommerce makes it easy to set up an online storefront on an existing WordPress website. It is a completely free plugin. It is easy to use, includes support for many product formats, has options for currencies and taxes, offers the ability to integrate multiple shipping methods and has built-in support for PayPal, check, bank transfer and cash on delivery.
There are nearly 400 extensions available right now. Today, on this blog, we will talk about 10 best extensions of WooCommerce for WordPress.
1. WooCommerce Amazon Affiliates:
WooCommerce Amazon Affiliates is a WordPress plugin which is designed to help you to integrate your Amazon affiliate links to your products with your WooCommerce store. With WooCommerce Affiliates you can import a product search, category or a sub category from amazon to your own website.
Some notable features of WooCommerce Amazon Affiliates:
- Amazon Affiliate and WooCommerce Integration
- Insane import features( 50 product at a time)
- Fine tuning import settings
- WooZone reporting module
- Receive report via email
- One second import
- Advanced product search
- Price variation support
- Product shortcuts
- Automated content spinner
- GEO targeting
- 90 day cookie
- Product statistics
- 6 months support included
- Easy CSV import
- Documentation and update
WooCommerce Amazon Affiliates is a premium plugin which will cost you $42 and you can extend support for 12 months at $14.25. You can get this plugin from here.
2. WooCommerce Extra Product Options
WooCommerce Extra Product Options is a WooCommerce plugin extension which can create priced product variations, conditional logic (within the form builder), build forms, style and validate features. You can even control the placement of your new fields with the Form Builder. Full support for checkboxes, radio buttons, select boxes, text-areas, input boxes, upload, date, range picker and color picker.
Some notable features of WooCommerce Extra Product Options:
- Supports check-boxes, radio buttons, select boxes, text-areas, input boxes, upload, date, range picker and color picker.
- Prices can change depending on the selected variation for per product options.
- Global enabled options
- Form Fields Builder
- Show your options from outside WooCommerce product screen using action hooks
- Show your option anywhere on the product page
- Enable the options for specific roles
- Choice between fixed or percentage price increase
- Limit check-box selection
- Exact selection feature for check-boxes
- Import/export functions to forms
- Lazy load images for radios and check-boxes
- Extra styling for radios and check-boxes
- Performance increase for big number of options.
- Image replacement for check-boxes and radio button on Global Options
- Choose the grid display for check-boxes and radio button for Global Options
- Display sections options as a pop up
- Sections can be displayed normally, as a pop up or a slider.
WooCommerce Extra Product Options is a premium extension which will cost you $24 and you can extend support for 12 months at $07.50. You can get this plugin from here.
3. Table Rate Shipping for WooCommerce
Table Rate Shipping is a WordPress plugin for WooCommerce. Admins are given the ability to setup a list of conditions and their appropriate costs that are used to determine the shipping options for a shop customer.
Some notable features of Table Rate Shipping:
- Works with WooCommerce Shipping Zones
- Multiple instances allowed in each zone
- Multiple conditions allowed in each table row
- Drag ‘n Drop table rows to control the priority of the conditions and costs
- Disable Shipping Taxes per instance
- Limit Table Rate methods based on user role
- Dimensional weight calculations (volume multiplied or divided by a given number)
- Base subtotal conditions inclusive of tax
- Base subtotal conditions inclusive of coupons
- Round weight to next whole number
- Option to hide this method when the Free Shipping method is active
- Add description text below the shipping option’s title and price to add more detailed information
- Choose which method is selected by default
Table Rate Shipping for WooCommerce will cost you $25 and you can extend support for 12 months at only $7.88. You can get it here.
4. WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing & Discounts:
If you are running an online store, it’s a classic marketing strategy to offer discounts to your customers. It is important that you strategically create rules for the discount offers without affecting the profitability of your store. Setting a maximum discount amount for every applied rule is a simple solution to this predicament.
Things get complicated when you have multiple categories of products listed on your store, and want to offer discounts based on multiple parameters.
Dynamic Pricing and Discounts for WooCommerce plugin offers well-defined solutions to help you set the best discount offers on your store
Some notable features of WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing & Discounts:
- Product rules to set discounts on specific products.
- Category rules to set discounts on all products in a category.
- Option to set rules based on: Weight, Quantity, Price, Total Units and Number of items.
- Pricing table feature will appear on product page to show all offer applicable on that product, if a product has multiple product rules.
- Pricing table visibility (Hide/Show) in settings.
- Option to set maximum discount to be allowed on every rule.
- Option to set rules expiry date (From Date, To Date).
- Option to set rules based on user roles.
- Multiple discount type available i.e. (Flat Discount, Percentage Discount, Set a fix price for each unit).
Table Rate Shipping for WooCommerce will cost you $49 and you can extend support for 12 months at only $16.88. You can get it here.
5. Fancy Product Designer
Fancy Product Designer is a tool which responds quickly to help customers to create or add a personal touch to products. The idea behind Fancy Product Design is to give people an interactive way to customize a product. This HTML5 plugin responds fast and is optimized to work on all devices. This is one of the most responsive tools of its kind available on WordPress. The design environment lets users create using layers of text and/or graphics.
The user interface is customizable and works flawlessly with the WooCommerce Plugin. There are lots of settings option in the admin panel that will help you manage pricing, sharing and user options. So, this can be a valuable asset to any online store.
Some notable features of Fancy Product Designer:
- Optimized for mobile and desktop
- Compatible with IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera and Chrome
- Allow users to create custom products
- Supports file upload of photos/images
- Variable pricing
- Multiple Layers
- Text and multiple media sources
- Advanced color options
- Customize user interface
- Clean code
- Easy to follow documentation
- Works with WooCommerce
- Supports Sharing via social networks
This tool will cost you $49 and you can extend support for 12 months at only $16.88. You can get this item here.
6. WooCommerce Product Filter
WooCommerce Product Filter is the ultimate all in one filter for any online store. With advanced filters for your customers and full control for you, this is a must-have product filter plugin for any WordPress and WooCommerce online store owner. WooCommerce Product Filter offers unlimited options, so that your customers can filter by any and all criteria and find exactly what they’re looking for! Setup is quick and easy, and you can use the super friendly admin user interface to fully customize how your filter looks and works – choose from unlimited layouts and display options, configure criteria and filter terms, and create filter presets.
Some notable features of WooCommerce Product Filter:
- Easy plugin integration. Works with WooCommerce Shop and Product Archives.
- Fully integrated with WooCommerce shortcodes. Supports Visual Composer elements too!
- In Stock Support – The most comprehensive In Stock/Out of Stock variable product support.
- Filter by Any Criteria – Price filters, ordering, categories, attributes, taxonomy filters, in stock filters, sale filters, ratings, range, Meta key filters and search filters are available.
- AJAX is supported too, for seamless filtering.
- Awesome Admin User Interface – Setup your filters in minutes using the Filter Presets Manager.
- Full Customization – Customize filter terms, thumbnails, colors, checkbox layouts, select box, and more!
- Range Filters – Available for prices and taxonomies, including attributes. Use numerical ranges in your filters.
- Adoptive Filtering – Show only remaining terms within your filters, narrowing down the filtering criteria.
- Filter Analytics – Get an insight into what your customers want!
- Sidebar and Widget WooCommerce Product Filters – Full support for all themes in sidebar mode.
- Automatic Updates – Get instant updates via WordPress in a single click! Just enter your purchase code in the Product Filter Registration.
- Translation Ready and full WPML support
This tool will cost you around $35 and you can extend support to 12 months only at $11.63. You can get this tool from here.
7. WooCommerce Advanced Shipping
With WooCommerce Advanced Shipping you can create your own shipping rates based on conditions. This allows you to have the ultimate flexibility in what you want to charge to which people. Best of all, you don’t need to code anything to get started! Using the simple User Interface you can set the conditions based on your shipping needs.
You can create your own table rate shipping based on the conditions. To give a couple examples, you can use ‘Weight’, ‘Volume’, and ‘Country’, ‘State’ conditions to set your table shipping rates
Some notable features of WooCommerce Advanced Shipping:
- Create multiple shipping methods
- Shipping based on your conditions
- No coding required
- Easy to use
- Conditional logic
- Shipping per country/ state/ city/ zip
- Volume based shipping
- Table rate shipping
- Unlimited shipping methods
This tool will cost you around $17 and you can extend support to 12 months only at $4.88. You can get this tool from here.
8. WooCommerce Advanced Bulk Edit
This tool is for creating discounts in bulk, product variations, and change stock, edit attributes, change product image in your WooCommerce store very easily. Products and variations are displayed in a spreadsheet-like table and can be edited in bulk or individual cells.
Some notable features of WooCommerce Advanced Bulk Edit:
- Filter products by title, category, attributes, regular and sale price, sku, tags, long and short descriptions, product status, stock qty and status, product type, shipping class, post author, length, width, height and weight.
- Append, prepend and replace text in text fields (bulk).
- Increase/decrease by value/percent (bulk).
- Generate sale price from the regular one (bulk).
- Set, add, and remove categories/attributes (bulk).
- Copy values from one field to another (bulk).
- Fill series /SKU (numbers)/.
- Show/hide product fields (columns).
- Create products and variations.
- Create variations to multiple products at once.
- Create new categories and attribute terms.
- Delete products/variations.
- Optionally delete images from server when permanently deleting products.
- Powerful Selection Manager – select products via search conditions.
- Changed fields are revertible to the original values (before saving).
- Support for custom Meta fields (text, number, checkbox and select – bulk editable, arrays or objects not supported).
- Find custom Meta fields from third-party plugins.
- Support for custom taxonomies – bulk editable.
- Editable attributes as different columns.
- Linked editing of selected products (quick bulk edit).
- Customizable product limit, support for large stores.
This tool will cost you around $23 and you can extend support to 12 months only at $7.13. You can get this tool from here.
9. WooChimp – WooCommerce MailChimp Integration
WooChimp is built to connect WooCommerce to a merchant’s MailChimp account, instantly providing access to customer, product, and order data directly in MailChimp. You can automatically gather customer purchase data to create targeted customer segments in MailChimp with this plugin. You will also be able to send the right emails to the right customers at the right time based on data-driven segmentation and automatic triggers.
Some notable features of WooChimp – WooCommerce MailChimp Integration:
- Full WooCommerce integration with MailChimp
- Integration status displayed on admin page
- Opt-in checkbox on checkout
- Pass any order or user property as merge tag
- Signup widget and shortcode
- All signup fields are associated with MailChimp’s merge tags
- Add customers automatically
- Skip customers that have previously unsubscribed
- Multiple groups supported for each signup option
- MailChimp’s eCommerce Support
- Advanced Campaign Targeting enabled
- Advanced Autoresponders enabled
- Campaign-to-Order Tracking
- MailChimp Webhook support
- Frontend fields can be changed from admin page
- Translation ready (.pot file included)
- Extremely flexible
This tool will cost you around $39 and you can extend support to 12 months only at $13.13. You can get this tool from here.
10. WooCommerce Currency Switcher
WooCommerce currency switcher is a must having plugin for your WooCommerce based online store. It is a plugin for WooCommerce store that allows to switch products prices and get their rates converted in the real time on your WooCommerce store site.
Some notable features of WooCommerce Currency Switcher:
- Widget and Shortcode
- The customer allowed to pay in the selected currency
- GeoLocation by IP using WooCommerce native PHP class WC_Geolocation
- Individual fixed prices rules for each product
- Checkout by GeoIP rules
- Individual GeoIP rules for each product
- Currencies rate auto update option from aggregators
- Native WooCommerce PayPal gate ready
- Possibility for custom currency which doesn’t exists in the reality
- Possibility for custom currency sign
- Possibility to set flag for each currency
- 4 kinds of drop-downs to show currency switcher on the front + as flag images
- Setting exchange rates by cron (auto update)
- Setting exchange rates manually or/and by 4 currency aggregators
- Ability to set order currency which were created through admin panel by hands
- Possibility to add new orders by hands in any currency
- Easy to use for administrators and shop customers
- Compatible with WooCommerce Extra Product Options by themecomplete
- Compatible with Product Options for WooCommerce – WordPress Plugin by WPShowCase
- Compatible with – WooCommerce Stripe Gateway by woothemes
- Compatible with – PayPal for WooCommerce by angelleye
- Compatible with – WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips
This tool will cost you around $29 and you can extend support to 12 months only at $9.38. You can get this tool from here.
On this blog, we have tried to give you some idea about the 10 Popular Extensions for WooCommerce. We hope you have enjoyed reading this blog!If you have liked our blog, please feel free to share it with your dearest ones 🙂