Images have the power to speak more than words and that is why pictures are very essential in creating a web design. Usage of Photoshop in designing a website is very easy as it renders perfect results. The usage of Photoshop or any other image processing software is not only easy but also very interesting to use and consumes less time. While using of Photoshop for your website design make sure you follow some tricks. As a result your website will be super user friendly. Moreover WordPress is truly the best solution you can use when building most client websites. So PSD to WordPress customization must have to be our first choice while developing a WordPress website. Lets talk about that!
Why Should We Still Use Photoshop to Design Websites?
There has been a big discussion about using Photoshop to design websites. On this section of this blog we will discuss about why we should use Photoshop to design our websites. We started talking about designing in the browsers, or using some other alternative software, but still, it’s 2017 and almost every designer knows the uses Photoshop to design websites!
As a designer, we don’t really have more choices when it comes to choosing design software. It is totally depends on what our clients and developers require from us. Now it’s very hard to use anything else than Photoshop for our design. Even most of the clients asks about PSD files.
Photoshop is the most secure option for designers for many years. Most front-end developers know how to use Photoshop and how they can easily extract graphics from the PSD files. There are a lot of of tools and third party plugins that make this job even easier. Now if you are working as a freelancer or working with a group, you should always ready for it because as I said most of the clients asks for PSD files. So I think now you can imagine the importance of Photoshop for designing a website.
Note: Always save your image file in an appropriate format or else your site will load slow. To know more about how you can speed up your WordPress website you can read this blog.
Advantages of Photoshop:
You can use grid systems, crisp vectors, sharpen photos, use pen tools and do much more using Photoshop. There are also a lot of features that will allow you to design directly in the web browser. This is a very easy feature as you get a clear idea of what looks best in your browser and design accordingly.
Now let’s discuss about some advantage of Photoshop. Here I’m giving some notable points about advantages of Photoshop.
- Easy to export items from layers of integration into site
- NOT constrained by UI assumptions
- Clear vision of what the site will look like, in order to get sign-off
- Easily understood format by everyone involved – from marketing people to coders – making all assets easily available through the organization.
Why Should We Use WordPress?
You may ask yourself why use WordPress? In order to be the most effective in their work, it is very important for professional web designers and developers to learn and utilize the right tools.
As a professional web designer, there are lots of important things you need to do when building a website. You need to ensure that the site looks great, loads fast, is responsive, and looks clean on all devices.
WordPress is truly the best solution you can use when building most client websites. WordPress is the strong Content management system which is famous for its Search engine optimization effectiveness and user friendliness.
Now I will tell you some notable points about why you should choose WordPress for your website:
1. Easy to Customize:
Most of the themes are easy to customize through the customization tab in the WordPress dashboard. You can get here by navigating to Appearance>Customize, and change up your theme to your liking. If you’re looking for additional functionality, then you can install one of thousands of free and premium plugins that can do almost anything you’re interested in.
2. Existing Support Community:
While building your website, you are not alone. Since WordPress is open source, there’s a large online community of developers and people like you who use the platform every single day.
If you have a technical issue you need to resolve, then chances are some else has had a similar problem, and the solution exists out there, all you need to do is search Google or the WordPress forums to find it. If you purchase a premium theme, then most of these come equipped with dedicated support teams to handle your tech issues as well.
3. Built in Blogging:
From the beginning WordPress was a simple blogging platform and now it has grown into a full-fledged website builder. However, blogging still remains an integral aspect of the CMS. If you’re looking to grow your site through a superb content strategy, then you’ll want WordPress handling all of the technical heavy lifting for you.
4. Easy to Setup and Manage:
Most hosting platforms, offers a very quick and seamless WordPress installation process. This means in a single afternoon you can have your site up and running and ready to customize to your liking.
WordPress is a great choice whether it’s your first or tenth website. It truly does do it all, and will continue to support your online efforts for years to come.
Given the ease of use and availability of lots of of professional quality themes and plugins, it is not surprising that WordPress is the most popular web publishing system on the planet. At last count over 27% of all websites were powered by WordPress.
6. Mobile Optimized:
Most of the WordPress themes are ready for the mobile web right out of the box. No need to additional customization, or investing thousands of dollars into a custom built website that’s designed to work with mobile browsers.
If you use a responsive theme, it will ensure you that your website will look great no matter what the screen size it’s displayed on. That means new screen sizes are introduced and become the new norms your website will be equipped to handle them, without any more work on your part.
7. Search Engine Friendly:
WordPress is primed to help improve your SEO efforts. Even Matt Cutts of Google is on the side of WordPress, saying, “WordPress automatically solves a ton of SEO issues”. As a result your site will be even more search engine friendly.
If you’re going to execute a SEO strategy to improve your rankings, then you’re going to want to utilize WordPress. There are a variety of existing SEO plugins that can further enhance your SEO efforts.
8. Open Source:
Unlike the other website building tools WordPress is open source and free from commercial restrictions and limitations. As a result you can use the software any way you choose and host your website anywhere you choose. All without fear that changes in someone else’s business model will have an adverse impact one of your most important business assets. A related benefit is that WordPress costs less than commercial alternatives.
The Benefits of PSD to WordPress Conversion:
So, as we already discussed the benefits of Photoshop and WordPress, it should be quite clear to you that why should u go for PSD to WordPress Conversion. But still we wanted to sum up the core points for you:
- PSD to HTML conversion requires technical knowledge and programming language but WordPress could be used by a person without any programming or technical background.
- The content of the website can be easily edited, customized and managed by using a WordPress CMS tool.
- PSD to WordPress conversion gives many practical advantages, as it is user friendly and does not need any advanced knowledge.
- WordPress conversion provides easy accessibility and reaches to most of the visitors without investing money and technology, that’s why it is well appreciated by most of the webmasters across the globe.
- Cross browser compatibility is one of the most important advantages of PSD to WordPress conversion. A well versed developed website with WordPress CMS tool will go on every browser and give users an unforgettable experience and thus increases number of users, because different users use different browsers according to their needs.
- PSD to WordPress conversion makes a website SEO friendly. WordPress allows a webmaster to manage content very easily and in an outstanding way. Regular update of a website makes it very active and reachable to many users and thus increases activity of a site which helps the crawlers to search a website very frequently in search engine.
- World Wide Web Consortium validation is among the most crucial benefits that PSD to the WordPress conversion has. WordPress provides W3C validation which offers an error free and well developed website with excellent design. W3C is an agency provides code ethics for various websites, WordPress provides excellent accessibly and authenticity of a website, so that content of the website can be easily managed.
- The conversion of PSD to WordPress is very authentic and reliable process that is related to creating semantic code.
Remember that these are just 8 notable benefits. There also have a lot of benefits of PSD to WordPress conversion.
I believe reading this article, you are quite clear that why PSD to WordPress should be your first choice for your next website development. And, Guess what? We, the PSDtoWPService.com team, provide the exact service. So, why not give us a try? Just get in touch with us from here.